Christmas and New Years is behind us and that means another chance at a fresh start. Today I am sharing 10 healthy habits for 2018.
- Get to sleep sooner. Getting 7-8 hours of sleep each night will help you feel rested and ready to take on the day. Especially is you do
- Get in a workout routine. We all know how healthy it is to exercise (even if you don’t need to lose weight.) It helps reduce stress and just makes you feel better. It doesn’t have to be something fancy, even an after dinner walk is enough.
- Drink a cup of water first thing in the morning. I put lemon in mine but you don’t have too. Your body has been in sleep mode for a long time, it’s so important to start your system with water.
- Start each day with an inspirational quote or a Bible verse.
- Pack your lunch/water the night before, it helps so much!
- Don’t go to bed without a proper skin care routine. See mine here. Your skin rejuvenates while you sleep and it’s so important for it to be clean.
- If you take sugar or any kind of sweetener in your coffee, slowly try and cut it out. Use honey or maple syrup instead.
- Limit the times you eat out per week. That stuff can get so expensive! Have a weekly budget and stick to it.
- Drink lotsss of water! I always have a couple of water bottles with me.
- Don’t hold grudges. Life is short, always say sorry and love on your people!
Of course these healthy habits are not things you can change right away, everything takes time and that’s OK. Work on one or two things at a time. I find that making a goal and setting a reasonable “deadline” will motivate you to get it done, whether it’s getting a new job, losing weight, saving for a trip, etc.
I am currently on the Whole30 (see my daily diary here) and my resolution for this year is to be the healthiest and fit version of myself! What is your New Years Resolution? Which healthy habits can you not live without? Tell me in the comments below! xx
Taking care of you skin is important year round, but a good winter skincare routine is non-negotiable! I started using TULA Skincare in January and I can safely say that I have found the one whom my skin loves ;) Before I start, I want to say that I have also been using Differin Gel for the past couple months for my acne and you can find more ... Keep reading
Winter is fast approaching and as the weather gets cooler we start to think about those layers. Today I am sharing three items to add to your winter wardrobe to create lots of fab looks for the season! In my opinion, a winter wardrobe is never complete without a faux fur coat. They not only keep you warm, but are so stylish! They pair so well ... Keep reading
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Happy December sweet friends! This month is hands down my favorite! Okay maybe except for the fact that I am turning the big 3-0, but I am starting to get used to it. I am so excited to give you a peek at our decor this year. It's the first time we have had a flocked Christmas Tree and I am really loving ... Keep reading
Tis' the Season to layer up! In today's post I am sharing the best jackets and coats of the season. I don't know about you, but I can't go through fall and winter with just one coat and jacket. I have one for casual wear, semi casual and night on the town. But that doesn't mean you have to pay a ton of money to do so! Below are some of my picks for ... Keep reading
Hi babes happy Monday! This is a Monday I can actually get on board with! There are so many good deals and I am sharing some of the best Cyber Monday sales in today's blog post! I didn't want to overwhelm you so, I chose a few pieces from each category that are a win in my books! Hurry though, these things sell out super quick! I also want to ... Keep reading