We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
One of my favorite things to do (especially in the evening with a glass of wine) is to search Amazon for random but cool stuff. Anyone else?! I am starting this new series called “Amazon Daily Dozen” where I share my recent finds! Let’s get started with today’s.
- This set of three mason jars is perfect for the guest bathroom! Adds such a chic touch to the counter space.
- OK love these spa headbands!! They are perfect for when doing your morning/evening skincare routine, face masks and applying makeup. Also, so cute. (pack of 8)
- I just ordered this “nice butt” farmhouse decor for our bathroom.
- If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know how much I LOVE these beauty blenders. Set of 5 for $10 and just as good (if not better) than the really expensive ones!
- If you use your computer or phone a lot for work (or pleasure!), then you need these blue light blocking glasses! I find that when I don’t use them I get headaches.
- These Amazon brand panties are so good I ordered 3 sets. TTS
- I started using these spiral hair ties instead of regular ones a few months ago and they are great for preventing bumps in your hair. When I curl my hair, the curls last longer with these hair ties when I put it up for the night.
- I work 8 hours a day in healthcare so it’s very important for me to pack a healthy lunch everyday. These bento boxes are awesome! Great for lunches, picnics or packing snacks for the kids for car rides, day trips, etc
- I ordered this garment rack and it”s arriving any day now. Such a chic piece to add to your bedroom.
- I’ve had this faux area rug forever now. It sits under my vanity and adds such a chic touch.
- This magazine and toilet paper roll basket is great for the ensuite or guest bathroom
- This round pouf sits in my closet. It’s also great for living areas and bedrooms.
Shop the daily dozen: