We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Sharing my 10 Amazon Kitchen Gadgets – the ones I have love and use all the time! Click on the pink writing or the photo to shop any of these!
I have a little bit of an obsession with kitchen gadgets (ok, all gadgets lol!) but particularly the ones that help you save time in the kitchen! I am sharing Amazon Kitchen Gadgets (10 of them!) to help you save time and have a little bit more fun in the kitchen!
- Adjust-A-Cup – This all in one measuring cup plunges inside of itself so you can measure the exact amount you need for each ingredient.
- Rotary Cheese Grater – We stopped buying shredded cheese a long time ago for two reasons (1. way more expensive 2. so many more unneeded ingredients). Buying a block of cheese can be daunting especially if you use a smaller grater, but with this one, it’s so easy! I cut the block of cheese in 4’s and it takes me 5 minutes to shred the entire block!
- Oil Dispenser – OK, this is one of my absolute favs! Just fill it with your favorite cooking oil and squeeze the silcione sides to fill the top. The pourer will also measure from 1 tsp to one tbsp so you don’t have to dirty another measuring spoon – genius! And bonus, it’s under $10!
- Veggie Chopper – This is one of those items that you get, and then go “how did I live without this?” It’s seriously the most useful kitchen gadget! it saves you SO much time when prepping meals. You can use it for pretty much every type of veggie and it’ll literally take you seconds to chop, dice and slice! My tip is to cut your veggies in 4’s as you won’t need to apply to much pressure.
- Herb Scissors – If you enjoy cooking with herbs, you need this herb scissors! It’s an anti-rust stainless steel design that has 5 blades and a cover for when you store it in your drawer. We love our herbs around here and this has been so helpful to quickly get them ready for cooking!
- Mini Waffle Maker – I have so many of the Dash products, they are so well made and can quickly help you whip up a snack or meal! If you love waffles, then this little guy needs to hit your cart! Doesn’t matter how you make your batter, store bought or homemade, you will have them ready in a couple minutes! We use this every weekend and occasionally in the evening when I m craving something sweet but don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
- This stone drying mat is perfect to keep in a drawer or cabinet and take out when needed. I love how quick drying it is! The feet are non slip and won’t scratch your counter.
- Breakfast Sandwich Maker – I bought this years ago when I was working my office job and had very little time to get ready and out the door. I was swinging by the drive thru for years grabbing a coffee and breakfast sandwich before heading into the office. When I changed my eating habits, I bought this so I can make my own healthy ones at home. It’s so quick and easy! Cleanup is a breeze too, just wipe down with a damp cloth after it’s cooled. It takes me under 10 minutes from start to finish!
- Kitchen Scale With Bowl – I use this for both counting my macros and everyday cooking and baking. I love that it has a 1.96 l bowl because you can use it with or without it. It’s a 2.06 qt, stainless steel and you can measure in ounces, pounds, grams or kg and the capacity is 11 lbs. It also includes a room temperature sensor and alarm timer.
- Silicone Lids – This pack of 8 silicone lids are a must have! they come in a variety of sizes to fit all types of pots, pans, bowls, cups, mugs, etc. They create a suction seal that keeps your food fresh! These are perfect for storing leftovers in the fridge, covering food in the microwave, oven and stove tops! The lids are made of high-quality food-safe silicone. They can withstand temperatures from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 446 degrees Fahrenheit, and can be used safely on the stove, microwave and the oven. The silicone lids can be wiped clean and can be used in the dishwasher.
- Butter Cutter & Container – I didn’t know I would love this as much as I do! This can cut 2 butter sticks in perfect slices and then you can store it in the fridge as it has a lid too!
If you are going to be re-organizing your fridge for the new year, see this post on my tips, tricks and organizers!