We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
How is it less than a week away till Christmas?! So crazy! We had our first couples photoshoot with Allyfotografy a couple weeks ago and I am so excited to share them with you!
Ben and I met at my dads church when I was 21 and he was 22. It was love at first sight for both of us! He proposed after 3 months of dating and we got married soon after that. I never dreamt that it would be that quick, but when you know you know! I thought it would be fun to share 5 things we love about each other!
- How much he loves me. I know this may sound cheesy but I am so lucky to have a hubby that loves me so much! He takes my shoes off for me when I get home, still opens the car door and always leaves me the last bite of anything.
- How respectful he is towards his parents. This was one of the things I loved first about him. He treats his mom like the Queen she is and respects his dad so much.
- How much he loves my nieces and nephews. It’s really not hard to love those sweet faces but it makes me so excited to have babies with him one day!
- He is a researcher. Okay so some days it can get to me, but Ben will research for hours on end before a big purchase like his new camera. He always knows what to do and where to go when we visit some place new!
- His cleanliness. I love LOVE that Ben is clean! He always make sure the dishes are washed, the bathroom is tidy and laundry is done. #soblessed!
- Her creative side. Anca always dreamt bigger and I love that about her. She hardly settles and her ideas are always fun and makes for the best times.
- How much she loves her family. Anca is one of ten kids and is so family oriented. She is always there to help out when someone needs it. I love how close she is with everyone.
- She always remains true to herself and no matter what comes our way she handles it with grace.
- How much she loves God. He is such an important part of our life and I am so grateful to have a spouse that loves Him as much as I do.
- How supportive she is of me. She is my biggest supporter and constantly encourages me. Her confidence in me is what keeps me going.
Hope you enjoyed today’s post! Ben and I wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the best in 2018!
Couples photoshoot by Allyfotografy Media Co.
Shop our looks: