Happy Monday loves, hope you had the best Mother’s Day weekend! Mine was full of family time and loved every second. I got this gorgeous tie sleeve floral blouse over the weekend and wanted to show it to you before it sold out! It’s a cotton fabric and a pretty light blue color with just the right amount of floral. The tie sleeves are what caught my eye, it makes it just a bit more flirty and feminine.
I can think of so many ways to wear this blouse over the next couple months with denims, skirts and shorts. I styled it with my new fave white denim jeans which are amazinggggg. I mentioned in a post earlier that I was looking for a good pair forever and finally found them. They are so flattering and not see through.
These block heels are my go to for taking my outfit from day to night. They are a blush shade and go with pretty much anything. I love that the heels isn’t super high and I can actually walk from the car to the restaurant in them without dying!
As promised, I am sharing 5 quick and easy post workout snacks that will keep you full until your next meal.
- Apple with 1 tablespoon of almond/peanut butter
- WW toast with 1 tablespoon almond/peanut butter and half a sliced banana
- Three Suzie’s puffed thin cakes (from Costco), one laughing cow cheese wedge spread on all three topped off with cucumber slices. (Salt & pepper to taste)
- Hard boiled egg & tomato toast.
- Light & Fit Greek yogurt with one serving of granola.
Hope you enjoyed today’s post! Shop my exact outfit below and be sure to follow me on Instagram HERE for more outfit inspo! xx