We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Hello Lovely! Happy Wednesday!
I first met Jasmine Hoffman from Jasmine Hoffman Beauty last month when I had booked her for makeup for my Blogger Brunch. She came highly recommended and is one of the top makeup artist in Vancouver.
I was SO happy with my look! We decided to collaborate and give you some tips and tricks on how you can get Holiday ready!
Side note- this is my first time showing you guys my no makeup face! Kind of nervous but this is me!
- Always start with a fresh face. Mositurize and apply primer. This helps to prep the skin and keep the foundation on longer.
- Use a brightening concealer around your eyes and nose. With a powder brush, press setting powder where you applied concealer. This will help set the concealer.
- Next apply foundation all over the face, evening out the skin tone working from the centre out. This Bobbie brown foundation is AMAZING!
- Jasmine used Two Faced bronzer to contour. With a blending brush, press onto the skin under the cheek bones, on your temples, hair line and jaw line.
- Becca Champagne Pop was used to highlight down the bridge of my nose, top of lip and cheek bones.
- She finished it off with blush on the apples of my cheeks.
- One very important step to your eye makeup is the base. The Laura Mercier flax eye base is amazing. Blend from lash line to brow bone. This will brighten the eyelid, keep your eye shadow from creasing and keep the eye shadow on all day long! She added shimmer shadow on the entire lid, under the eye and lash line.
- With a angled brush, draw a thin line of liquid eyeliner to the lash line, then take a smudge brush and smudge the line out to give it a smoky liner effect.
- Before she applied the lashes, Jasmine applied a little bit of mascara. Always trim the lashes so they won’t irritate the corner of your eye. Lash glue goes along the seam of the lash and place just along the lash line. Wait a few minutes for them to set and then apply a little bit of liquid liner just on top of the lash line.
- For my eye brows, she used the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow in deep brown. Start from the arch down and then from the centre to the arch. Finish by filling out the top and bottom.
- To complete the look, use your favorite Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick and cover your lips. Then, apply lip gloss to the centre of your lips to make them appear larger. (I had no idea!)