We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
One of the best things about my blog is getting emails from you guys! Recently I have been getting allot of questions so I thought I would put together ten of the ones I get the most!
- How long have you been married? It will be 8 years in June!
- Who is your photographer? My husband Ben. He took photography classes long before I started my blog and I love doing this with him.
- Do you blog full time? I do not yet blog full time although that is my plan for the new year! I am a therapist working with kids with Autism.
- Where is the best place you travelled? A few years ago Ben and I went to Austria and visited Vienna. It was so beautiful! We plan to travel allot more in 2017 including New York for the first time!
- Whats’s your go to outfit? It really depends on my mood that day but most days you can find me in a cute tunic over tights with booties and a scarf! It’s comfy but chic at the same time.
- How/why did you start blogging? I used to own my own bridal store and then soon after that a production company and had blogs for both businesses. When I sold my companies, I felt like I still needed that creative outlet that I had with them and so my blog was born!
- How do you deal with negativity? Here’s the thing: as long as there is internet, negative people and comments will exist. But I have learned that people who spend their time hurting and putting others down are fighting their own battle. It’s coming from somewhere deeper. 9/10 times it’s out of jealousy. I really just don’t pay any attention to it. The good far out weighs the bad!
- Are kids in the future for you and your husband? Absolutely! We can’t wait to start a family of our own. I come from a large family (10 kids) and have 16 nieces and nephews that I love to bits!
- You must have such a big wardrobe! What do you do with your clothes? I do a closet clean up twice a year and my sisters are usually more than happy to shop my closet lol! but I also donate a bunch to a local charity here in Vancouver.
- How old are you? I will be 29 on Monday. (Yes boxing day!)
Thank you SO much for all your questions!! Keep them coming, I’ll be doing another Q&A soon! My email is email@example.com
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! xo