We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Happy Monday babes, hope you had an amazing Easter weekend! I love spring for so many reasons. One being I can own as many spring floral dresses as I want. I keep seeing cute ones in store and it’s s hard for me not to bring them home! Anyone else?!
This one is a little bit lower cut than I usually wear, if you have a smaller chest you can totally get away with it. I wore it on it’s own but lace bralettes look super cute with the dress if you feel like it’s too low for you.(It’s sold out online but it may be available in your local H&M store) I linked a few similar below!
You see the picture perfect side to blogging and although it is super fun and I LOVE my job, there is certainly a not so glam side to it.
- Having to get up superrrrr early. I shoot in the City and if I am not finished by a certain time (10am ish) it gets so busy and I end up spending way more time as I am waiting for people to walk around me. On shoot days, I am up at 3:30am.
- Changing in the car. I shoot up to 5 outfits per day and so changing in the car is something that I have somewhat mastered but when you are downtown, there are always people around! I also have to change my shoes, accessories, hair, touch up makeup, etc all in my car.
- Almost done shooting and then… uh-oh. I either had my hairband on my wrist the whole time, my lipstick was smeared across my face or my zipper was down. Yep, all of the above happened and many more.
- Steaming the clothes. Most of the items that I shoot either from an online retailer or the store, are very wrinkly and have to be steamed. This takes me about half an hour to do and then sometimes when we get to the shoot location, the bottom has become very wrinkly again from hanging in the car.
- Weather. The weather is sooo important when shooting because it can’t be too sunny but it also can’t be raining. If it’s too hot, then I’ll sweat but if it’s too cold then all my photos will look like I am frozen. lol! There has been times when I get all glamed up & packed and when we get there, we can no longer shoot because it just started pouring rain or the sun came out.
Like any job, there is always pros and cons but if you love it enough, you just keep going! Hope you enjoyed this post! I rounded a few of my fave spring dresses below. Just click on the photo to be directed to the site. xx