We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Time. It’s such a precious thing isn’t it? It can be so easy to get caught up in life. Work, kids, home stuff, dinners and often we forget to take time out to take care of ourselves. If you are anything like me, you put everyone else first and there isn’t much left for you at the end of the day. While that is a very good trait to have, taking care of YOU is so important.
I am so excited to partner with Tense Watches for this post. Tense watches was created in 1971 and handmade right here in Vancouver. They have an incredible selection of wooden watches for both men and woman. I chose one from the spring leather band collection (just launched!) as I knew it would pair well with most of my outfits which you can see they do below! I love my Tense Watch, it’s super stylish and chic. I have always loved wearing watches and never quite felt complete without sporting one. You don’t need tons of them, one really well made watch is all you need to last you a very long time. That’s what I love about Tense Watches, they are so well made and can tell that every single one of them was created with love. You also have the option to fully customize a watch (see more details here!) & get engraving on the watch and the box it comes in, really makes for the perfect gift.
As promised, I am sharing five ways you can take some well deserved “time” for yourself.
- Take a bubble bath and indulge in your fave magazine.
- Book an overnight staycation at a local hotel. Even if it’s close by, you will still enjoy being taken care of and pampered by someone else!
- Get your nails done. I don’t know about you, but I always feel so much better when I have a fresh mani!
- Grab your fave book and head to your local coffee shop for some quite reading time and a coffee.
- Meet a friend you haven’t see in a while for dinner. I know from experience this one can be tricky to do as schedules rarely match, but there is something so special about catching up over a yummy meal!
I am partnering with Tense Watches to give one lucky follower a watch of their own! Head to my Instagram for all the details.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tense Watches. The opinions and text are mine own.