We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Ten Kitchen Gadgets From Amazon That Will Make Your Life Easier! I personally hand selected and use myself! I feel like no matter how much time you spend in the heart of the home, gadgets for the kitchen are always welcome. We hope you enjoy this article!
- STRAINER SCOOP // This is an awesome gadget to quickly and efficiently drain pasta from water, excess oil from meat and even as a serving spoon. It’s made from toughened nylon and heat resistant up to 200°C/392°F. This is great for those who have arthritis and can’t lift the entire pot to drain.
SHOP IT HERE: Slotted Spoon Colander/Strainer Scoop
Raving Review: I bought 3 of these to exchange at a “favorite things” party at Christmas time. I own a generic version of this strainer scoop and I LOVE IT. I use it often for straining shredded meat cooked in its own juices, to scoop out pasta, for frozen vegetables, all kinds of stuff!!
The ladies joked when they first saw it that it looks like a kitty litter scoop. Ok it kinda does but don’t be fooled- it is a super handy tool! You’ll be grateful you bought it! The Joseph Joseph brand scoop is made of thick, sturdy plastic. It has small bumps on the back to help it rest on the edge of a pot, my generic version does not. I wish I had that feature!
A popular direct selling company sells a draining and scooping tool like this for almost three times as much. Get the Joseph Joseph version! You’ll be glad you did.- K. McNett
2. HANGING WASTE BINS // These are genius! They slide onto your kitchen drawer and sit snug while you peel and chop your fruits and veggies, having a place to put your scraps without moving an inch. it also gives you much more room on your cutting board too. They come in a pack of 2.
SHOP IT HERE: Hanging Kitchen Waste Bins
Raving Review: I ordered it for my kitchen be cause my trash can is a little away. Anytime i was transport anything with a little liquid will stain the floor. After get this product, it’s so convinient that i will just put whatever i cut or not use in hand in there and deal with it later.
The quality is very good too, it pretty much can hang on any of my kitchen drawer or cabinet door. – Leo
3. BAGEL SLICER // If you enjoy bagels often, you need this bagel slicer! It slices your bagel safely and perfectly every time. I like those thicker New York style bagels, and this has a bigger slot to fit all size bagels. This cutie comes in a few different colors and under $20.
SHOP IT HERE: Bagel Slicer
Raving Review: This is such a fun slicer! It goes through the middle of the bagel perfectly and little to no effort – however you sometimes do have to make sure you haven’t put it in the holder somewhat wonky.
It cuts like a breeze, is easy to clean, too. I have gone straight through 2 packages of Costco raisin cinnamon and plain bagels without having to stop & clean til I was done.
Great little unit and very well made!
The only con I can think of is that you can’t pick it up by the handle, as the bottom falls off. This happened twice after I got it, I’m ashamed to admit, but now it’s trained me & I no longer fall for that trick!
I recommend highly! – Mstv01
3. BREAKFAST SANDWICH MAKER // If you frequent the drive-thru often to grab your breakfast before starting your day – this one is for you! I absolutely love this breakfast sandwich maker. it makes delicious restaurant style sandwiches in 5 minutes. Enjoy it at home or pack it up to go. This will save you tons of money and you know exactly what ingredients are going in your breakfast. It’s a win-win!
SHOP IT HERE: Breakfast Sandwich Maker
Raving Review: FAM. I need you to lissssssen. I would give this product 87 stars if I could. This thing was delivered to my doorstep in two business days, and will provide a lifetime of joy for me. You’d think it would be one of those gimmicky kitchen appliances that barely even works. EXCEPT you’re wrong. It’s amazing. It’s quick. Look. Lissssen. You put the ingredients in and about two minutes later your tummy is all like “oh yesssss.” Basically. Just buy it. Purchase the sammich maker. You’re welcome. – Amazon Customer
4. VEGETABLE CHOPPER // I think we can all agree, the one thing that is most time consuming in prepping a meal is chopping the veggies. This is one of my all time favorites. It’s not too big, just the perfect size. It comes with 5 different blades that you can easily interchange and there is a blade for every vegetable you can think of. I recommend cutting onion and potatoes in 4’s to make it easier to press down.
SHOP IT HERE: Vegetable Chopper
Raving Review: I have had a few different versions of this chopper and have found that this one is the most sturdy and has lasted the longest. I will buy again. – Nikki
5. COLLAPSIBLE COLANDER // OK this is a must have! Great for all sink sizes and perfect to use for washing friuits and veggies and of course to have available for all those small items that you wash by hand. This comes in a few color options and under $20
SHOP IT HERE: Collapsible Colander
Raving Review: This is adorable and exactly what I was looking for. I got the pink one and it’s cute. It’s big enough but not bulky. It’s easy to empty be because you can push it in to empty it. In the normal large ones when I try to empty it every thing goes every which way. But this one I can push in so the stuff is moved into one easy to dump area. I truly love it. It’s cute and it’s made my life easier. – Mary Ross