We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
We all want to look more chic but without the expensive price tag! Keep reading for 7 easy tips to look more chic in minutes!
- Add a belt. A belt instantly elevates your style! Wear one with jeans and show it off by tucking your shirt in or even on a dress to show off your waste. I am loving this one and this one for jeans and dresses or wear this one with a blouse.
- Treat yourself to a new lippie! Bold hues are totally in right now, grab one of your fav shades and wear it proud! Don’t be afraid to show off that pout! Check out Sephora for tons of options!
- Handbag. I don’t know about you, but my outfit is never complete without a handbag! You don’t need to have a huge collection either, find a neutral that you really love and that will go with all your fall looks. I am loving this one and it’s under $100!
- A pair of sunglasses. Instantly look more glam! Best part is you can wear them with literally any outfit! I just bought these ones and I wear them everyday! Can you believe they are only $14?!
- Do something different with your hair. Give your locks some volume by curling it or even a top knot! If I don’t have time to style it, I’ll quickly back comb it, had some hair spray and voila! You got volume babe!
- Add a bold color. Whether it be from your shoes, bag or nail polish, add a bold color to your outfit to make it stand out!
- Accessorize. Heels, scarfs, jewellery are all perfect ways to elevate your style! I love wearing a scarf with pretty much all my outfits in the fall and winter! A pair of booties with a little heel (like these ones) will be your best friend this season.
Do you have any tips to look more chic this season? Would love to know! xx
Shop the outfits here: