We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I am part of the Amazon Influencer program, which means that if you purchase through one of my links, I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. As always, I truly appreciate your support!
I don’t know about you, but once spring hits, we love to go on little weekend getaways! Sometimes a couple days away is all you need to refuel and fill your tank for a busy week. I recently bought this weekender bag from Amazon for a little trip we have coming up and I thought I would put together a “What To Pack In A Weekender” blog post so it’s here for when you need it!
Everything I am sharing is from Amazon, so super affordable! Of course, you will have other little things to pack but if you are going away somewhere warm, here are some things I will be packing that I wanted to share with you!
- I mentioned this weekender bag above. I love the design of it, the size is perfect (event as a carry on bag) and what sold me was that it has a space for your shoes. I very much dislike packing my shoes with my clothes!
- This lounge set is so comfy and the perfect travel outfit! Great for car rides or the airplane. It’s super light so you could add a cardigan like this one if you get a bit chilly.
- I lovee this little two piece swim suit! It comes in tons of other colors. The bottoms are highwaisted which I always appreciate!
- A floral kimono is always a good idea! Looks amazing styled with pretty much anything! Makes the perfect coverup for a swimsuit, but also so cute with shorts and a tank/tee.
- This hard shell travel case for all your cables and cords is so handy! Perfect for short or long trips!
- I stocked up on these basic tees, they come in a pack of two and have tons of solid colors and prints available. So affordable and the perfect everyday tee to style with shorts, jeans, skirts!
- I bought this jewelry organizer for a trip last year and I seriously cannot recommend it enough! Say bye forever to lost earrings and tangles necklaces! So handy!
- I have and love these jean shorts. They are super comfy and perfect for everyday wear and to throw over your swimsuit too.
- Everyone needs this travel bottle set for toiletries! Comes in a pack of 16, so there is a bottle for everything! TSA approved too.
- How cute is little little dirty laundry pouch? It’s a travel must have for me!
- I have had this travel makeup case for 3 years now! It’s a hard case, so your makeup will never arrive broken. It’s a serious must have for me! I also use it at home for organizing my makeup! The compartments makes it easy to see everything.
- 12. Everyone needs a pair of super cute yet comfy sandals! These are designer inspired and under $40. They are perfect for everyday wear.
- How cute are these sunnies!? They come in a pack of 2 and are super affordable!
- A cute pair of PJ’s is always a must for a getaway! These are my favorite little shorts PJ sets from Amazon. They are oh so comfy and the most darling designs. I get the medium for a little more room.
- This bag is absolutely darling! I love taking it with me on vacation, it’s the perfect little bag to throw all your daily items in and take it with you to the beach, walking, dinner, etc.
- And lastly, a cute comfy and chic maxi dress! I absolutely love this one!
Thank you so much for stopping by, gorgeous! xx
Blog post you may be interested in: eight must have Amazon dresses for spring